Saturday, March 21

Poladroid-ing

The first time i found Poladroid, i couldn't download the application as it was only meant for Mac users at that point. I went again this morning and guess what, now it is! (And i guess for a while already since i have not check in for a bit :p)

So what's a poladroid? Its this nifty application that turns your photos into polaroids!! So much fun! I can totally see myself spending way too much time on this...




And these are part of my newest necklace; layers of tiffany blue silk and a lil' bit of tulle on gold chain, with some swarovski and pearls. Oh, and the toggle clasps is a bird sitting on a branch... can i say i'm in love with that clasp? Had a lot of fun making this series of necklaces. More on my flickr.

Have a great weekend you guys!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this! I love polaroid pictures and still have an old camera put it's so darn expensive to buy film for it so this is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tips about the software. though not as fun as taking real pictures, but this can do for me as of now! ;D

    great necklace too. love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh you did it now!! I'm going to be obsessed with this program.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can I just ask where you got that beautiful tiffany blue silk?

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad that you guys enjoyed it as much as me!

    jadeite - its from my mom's personal remnant collection! she was kind enough to share it with me... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooove Poladroid! Your work looks fantastic in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i totally love this, thanks sina!

    ReplyDelete