Monday, February 2

Love on Flickr

I've been a little quite here lately, but wedding planning has been taking up quite a bit of my time. We have finally started with the planning (again) and i'm glad to report that we have been making some progress. Yipppeeee!! Looking forward to spending my monday with the love and more decision making over hot chocolate. Its been a while...

I'm also in the midst of doing up my fiber jewelry collection that i was talking about here. Very excited to see it coming together, i'll keep my fingers cross that the ideas in my head will translate just as i hope it would :)

And today, i found an inspirational love story on flickr. A love story about a boy and a girl. Who 'met' on flickr. Who began a relationship thousands of miles away, shared by their photos and who won the relentless support of many flickr fans. Both of them are such great photographers in their own right and when they combine the amazingness, the images will just blow you away. Some of my favourites below, go here and here for more.

All images from the lovebirds

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I checked out their 365.. and they are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.. it's the perfect Valentine's present just to read their stories and look at their photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it just so beautiful?! i was in awe at both the depth of emotion potrayed and their fantastic skills as digital artists... Its always so nice to see a love story like this :) glad you enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these images and your summary are captivating. must go learn more! thanks for the tip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this, the photos are beautiful! I hope your planing is going well and I can't wait to see what you will do in terms of wedding decoration and such, I bet it's going to be beautiful with all that creativity of your going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos and the photographers. So romantic! Thanks for visiting and commenting at my blog. Congrats on your upcoming nuptials!

    ReplyDelete