Tuesday, January 13

sending in my resume

Look what i found on the news today. Its such a tough job, oh boy...

"An Australian state is offering internationally what it calls "the best job in the world" -- earning a top salary for lazing around a beautiful tropical island for six months."

"In return, the "island caretaker" will be expected to stroll the white sands, snorkel the reef, take care of "a few minor tasks" -- and report to a global audience via weekly blogs, photo diaries and video updates."

Read more...


photo from here

Anyone with me?

2 comments:

  1. Count me in! That would be totally awesome. And we could even be cafty and make some jewelry out of coconut shells :)

    BTW have you seen the pic on poppytalk? I thought you might like it, it reminded me of your style
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/poppytalk/3193242198/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, let's totally do this. Crafting whilst living on an island sounds pretty good to me. Wait, we'll even get paid for this. What's the catch again?

    Thanks for the link! checking it out right now :)

    ReplyDelete