Friday, January 16

Of cereal at 3am, JK rowling and my inner child

Its 3 in the morning and i'm eating cereal and watching this video that first made me laugh, then gave me goosebumps and then brought tears to my eyes. I would like to share it with you.

Be warned though, its slightly over 20 minutes, so grab a cup of hot chocolate before you start.


J.K. Rowling Speaks at Harvard Commencement from Harvard Magazine on Vimeo.

In case any of you have not noticed, i tend to go off tangent every couple of days and post a few anecdotes, reminders and quotes from all over that doesn't have much to do with crafting or Etsy. These are meant to serve as a reminder for me, an inspiration to be more authentic if you will. And for me to keep looking for that child that is so afraid of coming out.

And in case you missed it, Holly over at Decor8 has started a new Creative series to be run every Thursday. Today is the first post. I read it this morning and felt like it was written for me. Not surprisingly, so did many others. It was such an eye-opener to read the comments of some of these people, people who were struggling with issues that i'm facing.

So that's about it. I hope you don't think i'm too weird now that i have open up on my deepest darkest secret!

I promised tomorrow it will be back to crafting posts again. I'm grabbing my notebook to mindmap away now... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment