Thursday, January 15

Chaos and genius

I went to Katie's blog today because i needed some pick-me-upper and decided to check out Improv Everywhere that she and boyfriend Matty is involved with. I was totally hooked at all the crazy fantastic videos! Totally genius.

What is Improv Everywher you ask?

"Improv Everywhere causes scenes of chaos and joy in public places. Created in August of 2001 by Charlie Todd, Improv Everywhere has executed over 80 missions involving thousands of undercover agents. The group is based in New York City."

This is my favourite so far. Enjoy!

Frozen Grand Central with 200 over agents

Oh, and if you do drop by their site, do catch the no pants missions. I am amazed how all the agents managed to keep a straight face!

2 comments:

  1. I've passed a blog award on to you. please check out my blog and grab your award! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the award! tts so sweet of you. will try to make time to award them back to 10 people... hmmm... i don't think i have ten to give to though!

    ReplyDelete