Saturday, December 13

random

30 random facts about me

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
1. i must have something sweet after meals
2. i love bows on anything - clothes,shoes,bags...
3. i leanrt sewing by looking at my mom do it
4. i have an unhealthy obsession with books (too many books, too little time)
5. and chocolates
6. i have really curly frizzy hair
7. i lived 3 years of my childhood in malaysia
8. i couldn't read English till i was 8 years old (points to no.7)
9. i like the smell of rain
10. i like staring out of the windows when i'm in a car/bus/train
11. i have pretty bad insomnia whenever i mess up my sleeping habits
12. my knee has a tendency to err.. pop out of its socket (!!)
13. i like the feel of wood
14. i like to stare at clouds forming and moving, very therapeutic
15. i studied interior architecture and realise i didn't like it that much after all upon graduation
16. i am a super major procastinator
17. i am a night owl
18. i used to be a staff sergeant in NPCC
19. i can't run for nuts
20. i can bend my fingers backwards at every joint (you have to see it to believe it)
21.i can't sing...i croak
22.i simply cannot put on contact lenses
23.i cannot digest beef
24.i cannot speak my native language(hindi) :(
25.i have a phobia of water ie. no swimming in the sea for me (i like the beach though!)
26.i have fear of heights
27.i like cheese on anything
28.Milo makes me sleepy :)
29.i met the mister on a blind date
30. i do not like velvet..the texture gives me goosebumps
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

And look what i found on my trip to the fabric store today...

a heavy weight cotton with ballerina shoes and pretty dresses! sweetness... it was actually hiding in a corner because the whole bolt was reserved. Arghhhh... BUT i managed to sweet talk-ed the lady at the counter to give me a metre. I see a bag out of this for my niece...



p/s: Yes, my dear Kierra, of course i have not forgotten your special request! How could i? I'm still sourcing the materials to make it extra special... *wink* Give me a little bit more time ok darl?

1 comment: