Monday, November 17

passion... and the craft

jack the owl

a new start... that will hopefully detail my journey as i start my online shop erase and repeat!

i have been busy with the 'prototypes' that will make their grand entrance into the shop soon i hope.. trial and error. things have been really fun, i have 1001 ideas that keeps me awake all night waiting to be created and me being the perfectionist that i am, have been disecting them part by part, step by step.. Somehow, before i start on anything, i will mentally work out the detail steps and process first, yes, i'm weird like that!

the winter's rose brooch & the needlebook is currently in the shop but the two pouches, although really really appealed to me needs more improvement in the construction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment